From:
Jennifer Place <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 08:45:42 -0500
I have a three level ferret cage (floor level, and two above it, about
two and a half feet high) that I no longer need and would like to give to
either a shelter or needy ferret parent.  The cage is in pretty good
condition and comes with a hammock and a corner litter box.  I got it when
I rescued my little one from an owner who no longer wanted her.  The only
stipulation is that whomever wants the cage would have to come and pick it
up - I'm in the process of moving and don't really have time to travel,
along with the fact that my car is pretty unreliable.  I'm in the Edison,
New Jersey area.  Anyone interested can contact me via email.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Jen and her little "misfits" - Jerry, Doyle, and Helena