From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2013 21:13:34 -0800
On November 12, 2012, Kim and Tommy Keyes of Vermont, were in a serious
car accident. Kim has a broken clavical and Tommy is now in rehab in
NY with a broken ankle, messed up knee (knee replacement needs to be
redone) and several other injuries. They are the mom and dad of
Nicodemus Rasputin and his several rescued brothers and sisters.

Tommy is currently in the Indian Rivers Rehab Center in NY. Kim is
now recovering from her injuries at home, caring for their family of
rescues, while waiting for approval from her Doc to return to work.

Here is a link to the news article for the accident:
<http://poststar.com/news/blotter/four-hurt-in-granville-crash/article_762b7d34-2cfb-11e2-a040-001a4bcf887a.html>

If you would be interested in sending a donation to them, you can send
it to [log in to unmask] We will be using my paypal address
so that Kim does not have to worry about checking her paypal account
daily or when auctions have ended. I will forward any funds on a weekly
basis to Kim & Tommy. I will also periodically post screen shots of my
paypal account to keep all of you up to date. (This auction was pulled
together by Angela Neiswenter on Face Book.)

Thanks in advance for all of your support.

Now that Tommy is in rehab he is probably going nuts. Word is he will
not be allowed to bear weight on his ankle (compound facture) until
February. Below is his address. Perhaps, you have a witty card or
some silly ferret joke or story you'd like to share with Tommy.

Tommy Keyes Room A32
Indian Rivers Rehab
17 Madison Street
Granville, NY 12832