From:
Sara Gennusa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:55:36 EST
Hey FMLers!

This is Sara here, reporting my four fuzzies and their angeled brother.
You've heard some stories about Nibbles and MJ before.

Nibbles: Svelte Champagne marshalls girl, 1 1/2 yo, uses her charm to get
what she wants from me and everyone else.  Favorite Saying: "I'm sorry
mom but I just have to stick my wet nose in your ear."

MJ: Nibbles' Chocolate Siamese sister, also a 1 1/2 yo Marshall's girl,
is the brains of the operation, and the Alpha.  She also has the most
attitude.  Favorite Saying: "I'm sorry, mom.  Did you want me to go IN
the litter box?  I thought you put it there as a suggestion!"

Oracle: A truly unique ferret, she's a 1 yo Black Siamese Marshalls girl
with some psych issues.  I bought her from the Petco I work at to save
her from a life of misunderstanding.  She's come a long way since then.
Favorite Saying: (With Deer in Headlights Gaze) "Whatever think you saw
me do I didn't do it, I swear."

Gizmo: My 3 yo Roan boy with the white dot on his head, Gizmo is my
"Love at first bite ferret.  I adopted him from Ferret Hollow Shelter
and Rescue and have since worked closely with them to place and save
many more fuzzies.  Favorite Saying: "No shelf is to high, no bookcase
too tall.  No matter where they are, the books must all fall."

Rocky: Waiting at the bridge, Rocky was a 6 1/2 yo Silver Mitt who hated
all ferrets and was abandoned to the shelter in failing health.  My
efforts to save him came too little too late.  Regardless, I loved him
(neglecting the bruises from his vicious bites).  Rest in peace little
man, and may the afterlife find you restored and happy.

Sandee, when you get a chance (I know you have a lot of work) could you
look in on my Rocky?  I know we didn't have too much time together, but
what little time we had I treasured.  He loved a good squabble and a nice
warm sleep sack to hide in.  I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks and much love,
Sara and the Fuzzy Four