From:
tjohnso1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 10:15:15 -0400
Just thought I'd update you all on how my little guy is doing.  He had been
diagnosed by the vet as having distemper, but that clearly is not the case,
thanks to the ferret-gods.  His symptoms were decreased appetite, sluggish
behavior, fever and trouble walking on his hind quarters.

The vet gave him a shot of B-12 and some cat vitamins.  Santino didn't like
the cat vitamins, so I started giving him ferret-vite every morning, as well
as petromalt.  I also started cleaning his ears with a ferret ear wash, and
gave him two treatments for ear mites.  I did the same with my new kitten.

Santino is now back to his old self!  No balance problems, eating and
pooping just fine.  Yahoo!

Thanks to all of you for your support and advise!!!!

XXOO  TJ and Santino