From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 16:57:34 -0800
Hi All,

Well you have made this much fun for me.   So far we have 20 entries with
one double that I will wait to have another one submitted from.  This is
your LAST CHANCE to enter!  I will take entries for one more day and then
submit them for your approval...  By the way if mine should win I will
give the gift to the 1st runner up since I am running this contest.
Seems only fair to me.  Still I wanted to be able to enter my idea too
and see what all thought of it.   So good luck to all and get those
brains and fingers working and send in your great name entry.....  THANKS!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *