From:
KM Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 13:51:04 -0500
I took in a seven year old female ferret recently. Her owner moved and
left her and another ferret in their cage out in the yard. The owner
did take some food over to the neighbor and told him to do whatever he
could with them. Apparently the cage had been kept in the garage in the
hot Georgia summer without any air conditioning. This little girl is
so frail. She is so incredibly sweet and grateful though. She's eating
soup well and putting on weight. She still wobbles a little when she
walks, but she's much better than when she came in. She enjoys her
little walks around the house and then goes back to sleeping in a
flannel blanket. I can't imagine not being able to help little ones
like this. It makes my heart glad.

--
Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Sponsor a rescue ferret for Christmas!