From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 07:44:49 -0500
Every now and then, when I catch my fuzzy yawning, I just get an extreme
case of the smiles.  She just has the abso. cutest yawn I've ever seen!!
I see her, first start to yawn, then right before she gets her mouth
full-wide open, she puts her cute little hand-like paws on the back of her
head, like she's hugging herself backwards and trying to stretch, and when
shes finished yawning she brings her paws down the center of her face and
off of her nose.  It is just so *adorable*!!!!!!

YAAY!  I wrote to Corner Creek Acres (they have some wonderful fert cages)
and asked them for a list or catalog of some sort, and they sent me their
"catalog" (a price/size list w/ pics stapled together)  The pictures don't
do much justice for the cages, though.  BUT!(t) On the last page it said
"watch for our new website at www.CornerCreek.com " it was either .com
or .net , I don't have it with me right now, but I nearly jumped out of
my boots.

If you have web access, please do keep an eye out for these people!  They
are very good folks, and can customize cages, and they have some wonderful
selection for ferts, rabbits, chins, and sugargliders.  Not to sound like a
commercial, but I just have to say "they're Grrrrrreat!"

Have a good day, and dooks to the ferts.
--Jen

"Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the smell of a ferret mom.
 Fee Fi Fo Fee, I smell ferret poop&pee
 Fee Fi Fo Feening, boy she sure must'a done some cleaning!"