Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:39:43 -0700
Girl in Rantoul, IL (Central IL) needs to place 2 3-4 yr old male
ferrets with adrenal asap- she has no $ to treat them, and no vehicle
to get them anywhere. According to her message she took them in from
someone who was not caring for them, and she has recently had a
miscarraige and lost her job, so really no need to rip on the girl
as is the rescuers usual first response ( I know- i am one!)  We are
full right now on ferrets, but could maybe take them if no other
alternatives present at all. However Rantoul is 3 1/2 hours from us,
and we cannot go to get them.

If anyone can help, please email me & I will give you her phone nubmer.

Thanks!

Beth
www.crittercamp.org