Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:29:12 -0500
I am posting here for help with the Giving Tree, as I am trying to help
a shelter get their babies on the tree, but unfortunately, the password
is not working and neither I nor the shelter mom is getting a reply
when emailing the admin address.

Could the person responsible please email me off list so we can get
this issue settled.

Thank you!

[Moderator's note: Ferrets are being added to the Giving Tree right
now and the tree won't be open before November. (Jen is having some
difficulty adding ferrets. BIG])