From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:58:36 +0700
Hello --

Here I am in Thailand, and about to make a trip to the capital,
Bangkok, next week. I hear there are ferts for sale, and I am going to
try to find them. Unfortunately, the only place I have heard of where
they can be found is in the middle of an enormous many-stalled market,
where the (also large) animal section is. I hope this project is not a
heartbreaking one!

Of course you know the likely outcome of such a trip if I am
successful. I am fert-starved, having been away from home 15 days. I
will let you know what happens.

Lots of hurdles to acquiring one of course -- will I be able to bring
it to Ethiopia, my next destination? Will I be able to bring it back
to Thailand and then back to Oregon?