Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:02:17 +0000
Firstly, I would encourage anyone who has a ferret who is very overweight
to view my pictures on the following URL:

http://members.tripod.com/EikonDesignsStudio/photoalbum/index.html

I have been requested of late to provide information on lypomas, which is
what my beloved Tinder had, but did not find out about, until her necropsy
was performed back in '98.  She was originally diagnosed with kidney
failure.  I thought it was cardiomyopathy but I knew she didn't have all
the symptoms of the disease.

Due to the number of requests, I am wondering if there is a way to pool our
resources, and place into one section, the findings from each person who
has a ferret that is extremely overweight that looks like my Tinder.  This
way everyone could benefit from the findings.  If there are any vets out
there who can help or offer suggestions in regards to this, it would
greatly appreciated.  All involved would have to understand that this is
merely a way to get everyone together to work on this problem - not
necessarily offering medical advise, but maybe more of a way to get people
to help each other narrow down the possibilities and offer up directions
that could be explored.

Thanking you all in advance...

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur and Fosters