From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:13:10 -0400
Hi friedns, it ME! Jerimiah!

Wowee have we got news today!  !!!  The whole dang place is busting at the
seams with more new furkids-- and Rex heard Mom say another one needs to
come here to-- someone abandoned him?  Hmmm what's that?  I am so PLEASED
golly!  Lots more little faces to look handsome for .  We got gals and more
gals now-- my oh my I bet little Marie will really have efun with MOm!  I
am already playing with a chubby little chocolate gal named SNICKERS.  She
is cute as can be and full of pep!  Both Nikki and I get to play with her
lots & lots.  Not sure why she came here but I feel that Mom won't let her
stay too long -- she gets lots of play time and she is a cutey!  All of
these new gals would make PERFECT single ferrets and in time I guess they
will settle in with companions- they all lost former cagemates so they is a
bit on the sad side right now-- Hmm Jerimiah to the rescue!

Then there is DISNEY- a shy gal who has a cute hood and white knee pads.
She is real shy cause in her last place somemone adopted her & then
returned her to the other shelter ,she has a trust issue right now, but Mom
has high hopes of building her confidence up.  She says she needs some good
food in her belly and she will feel better about herself and soon as she is
fattened up some she will gain confidence ( thanks Rex for translating this
stuff!).  Mom holds her lots and gives her Nutrical-- HEY!  save some for
me MOm!  She is alone now but plays with Little Bear and albino gal who is
pretty big but shy too!

Then there is Curly.  Gosh is she a pretty gal.  CURLEY is a big eyed light
silver gal 2-3 years of age.  She is shy too, she had a group of three
cagemates one was sick - had an operation & left for the rainbow bridge,
another has a bad heart, and a third is grieving over the guy who went to
play at the bridge-- so she was left kind of all alone.  She gives Mom
kisses lots though when they have their talk sessions.  She will be a nice
friend for someone - in the meantime I like having her here-- we don't get
beauties like this very often!

Little BEAR is an albino gal.  A good size albino at that she is about 1
year old.She is playful has climb my cage to check me out!  and likes
socks!  If yous walk around in socks she will nip at them socks!  SO Mom
goes barefeet!  :) Bear needs a home because her cage mate died... so you
see these kids need lots of attention so they can smile like a ferret
again!  There is two more gals who are here now one named Snowdrop is
waiting for her new Dad to pick her up-- she is soo lucky to have a home
waiting for her.  The other gal is a cinnamon gal but needs to gert fixed?
Hmmm she looks perfectly beautiful to me.  Mom is waiting fora family to
confirm her placement so it looks like she is already getting ready to
move!  The three guys Samson, Nestle and Hershey have been checking them
out something fierce..  they sure miss little Emily and I think they is
trying to find another gal to charm until they get new families.

ALl the new kids had this ADV test thing before they could ride in the big
rolling machine.  Hmm, I had that once thought they were gonna take my
tonsils.  So Cause Mom said it is important for every ferret to have this
test first she has some new stuff on ebay to help buy more test kits.
Always something with this mom-- you can see a few things like:

New 2001 Ferretville, NH Mug ends 6/30
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1249762953

Lilac Deep Pocket Sleeper ends 7/1
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1249693587

NEW design Bench Sleeper hammock ends  7/2
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1249802111

RARE Ferret Face Stamp #2  ends  7/3
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1611008879

and there is more stuff too!

We are not sure which day new kid arrives .  He was left all alone when his
folks moved away!  Friends of the shelter ae caring for him right now but
when he gets here Mom can let him live with me and our group!  - I like
lots of roomie mates!  I guess it was good timing that Dad put all the new
lights in the ceiling there si lots more of us kids to look for now!  The
folks will be putting the gals pics on the adioption page real soon.  MOm
was already taking pictures and getting in the way today!  Hmmm ,now we
gotta share more cheerio's I guess if I have to........ Hehehehe well got
to run and teach the sad ferret pose to these gals so they can stay here
longer to play with me!

Your friend Jerimiah
Jr Mascot Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org