From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 21:45:19 -0500
Ooooooooooooh - two posts in one day!!  Anyways, the Toronto Ferret Group
had a small ferret frolic on the weekend - 9 humans and 15 or so ferrets (I
lost count!!) - it was lots of fun and Jasper & I got some new ideas for
ferret toys, etc.  Thanks Stan and Terrie!

Anyways, I asked one friend from the group about clear tubing to make ferret
tunnels for my gang and he suggested to check out PetSmart on Eglinton
Avenue East.  Now this is a good start, but I have to admit I'm kinda
concerned about the price (due to it being a 'specialty store versus perhaps
a hardware store) and am wondering if I could get it elsewhere for cheaper.
My boyfriend and I could easily do any cutting, etc necessary.  I've had a
few big vet bills recently and am trying to keep my spending in *all* areas
down.  Yes, I want to spoil my little ones but I also have to pay off the
bills!!  Sigh!!!  Maybe I should just stay playing Lotto 649 ... So if
anyone knows of somewhere in the Toronto, Ontario area that sells this sort
of thing, please let me know!  Thanks!

Hugs to all, George, Jasper and the Tribe

Georgette Peters                            Nothing is fool-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                     sufficiently talented fool.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret