From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 15:25:55 -0500
WHEW!  What a job!  You all did great!!!  We now have homes for all the
little ones!!!  Funds are building and I believe we'll have enough to cover
the majority of the medical costs!!  WOW!  You all are wonderful!

But we are lacking on transportation.  We need transportation from either
Kansas or Minnesota to Montana

Oklahoma to Texas, Arizona and Nevada

Arkansas to Florida and South Carolina

Ohio to PA, NJ, NY

Anyone that can assist please email me and I'll try to match routes up or
match you up with the anxiously awaiting new parents.

And everyone that is scheduled for a new family member I will be sending
a note to - if you haven't received it please let me know so I make sure
NO ONE slips through my list!  (If I do this right I may be ready for a job
in the President of the US's office).  :-)

Hugs and love to all! tle