From:
Anastasia Kidd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:05:34 -0500
I just returned from a week long visit to my family in Virginia.  While
there, I found a listing in the local newspaper for 2 ferrets being
held at the Montgomery County Humane Society.  I called the day after
Thanksgiving for more info.  The lady at the shelter told me that they
work with a couple of ferret rescues, but just in case, I thought I'd
post about them.

- Male, adult sable, neutered, found as a stray.
- Female, young adult sable with white toes, spayed, also found as a
  stray, very sweet but showing possible adrenal signs

The number for the shelter is 240-773-5960.  If it had been at all
possible, I would have loved to pick up the little girl.  She sounds
like my Flash, who was helped to the Bridge in October.

I hope someone can give these kids a new home.

Thoughts of health and much happiness to everyone.  My deepest sympathies
to all who have lost or are facing the imminent loss of a ferret.

Anastasia