From:
Norine Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:56:39 -0500
I would like to thank everyone who sent plastic bags to the GCFA shelter
for the ferrets.  We have so many plastic bags now.  I truly believe they
will last for about one year.  The GCFA does not need any more plastic
bags at this time, since we do not have a lot of room to store items.  It
is such a wonderful thing to have packages arrive.  When we are opening
the boxes, the plastic bags are popping out of them.  We have had some
boxes with bedding in them also.  A wonderful couple from Wisconsin
donated two brand new boxes of 1000 plastic bags, thank you.  They also
brought down a lot of newspapers and a ton of food.  But the best thing
is that they adopted two older ferrets from the shelter while they were
there.  Thank you again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to send the GCFA these wonderful,
heartfelt donations with your hard earned money.  The ferrets will enjoy
everything that is being sent to us.

Norine