From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:38:04 -0500
Re; whole male musk/adrenal ferret musk and allergies: I should point
out that it is pure conjecture on my part that the musk in the skin oils
is involved.  There could be a different change, say to saliva, which is
the culprit and simply isn't noticeable, unlike the musk changes.

>Then I found a tree branch outside with a few flowers on it and stuck
>it down through the hole.  Rocky really had fun exploring the tree and
>moving it around, along with the house.

Be careful.  A number of trees (for instance, cherry) have very poisonous
parts including bark and upper wood.  Check to make sure that what you
are using is safe if chewed.  Many parts of the trees of peaches,
cherries, apples, etc.  have arsenic in them and have been used in that
poison's acquisition historically, and other types of trees have other
poisons, so make sure you have safe ones.