From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:21:05 -0500
Have you watched that movie Close Encounters of the Third Shift, I mean
Third Kind? I think Jeep watched it and came to really attach himself
to that tower. He has chosen a corner in his cage, not the litter box
which he occasionally uses, but this corner is a perfect substitute.
He backs his butt up to that corner and fires off a tootsie roll piling
it up so high it looks like a miniature Devil's Tower! I measured the
height of it today and over the past 24 hours this one, that appears
daily, is seven inches tall. He has to be a paying member of the secret
pooper's club because I have never seen him with his butt backed up
there to make another deposit. He is very secretive about that. Not
sure that I will let him loose in the house where I would need a front
end loader to move the pile he will build. Maybe I could dry it out,
coat it with poly urethane and sell it on Ebay.

Jeep is doing very well and gaining weight. Good. Ferrets are very
resilient but they are prone to the damndest things that happen to
them. So far so good.

_12-2Addy CEO