From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 1996 10:58:21 -0500
Hi everyone hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and we wish you all a
Happy New year,

My Husband and I built our babies a new cage and we also got some new L
feeder bins well needless to say they figured out still how to get the food
out with out knocking it over they were very happy with themselves i wish i
could feel the same at first i was sure they wouldn't get it out but boy was
i wrong they got every little piece of food out and it's all over the place
but i am hoping also that it's because they were happy to have a bigger
house we made the new cage 3 ft x 5ft spike got in it and went wild and then
she threw all the food out and suggustions would help thank you

Judy
Tiger<let me check everything out
Spike<on the go all the time
Noles<oh no i have to get up again i can't
Babe Bear<Ok everyone is asleep now i can wake them UP