From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 22:57:56 +0000
Hi All,

I am taking the day off, been a big slug all day.  School?  What's that?

I thought since I talk about them all the time, and their pictures are up on
the web, I might give you a little introduction to all my gang.  Now don't
worry, I won't do them all at once, that would fill a whole issue!!

The Mighty Miss Stella- She is the absolute smallest of all my babies at
1.25lbs.  She is a mountain climber by heart and can figure out how to open,
get into or on top of anything.  She has all the boys in line, she jumps on
them and attacks while they simply lay there and take it.  She also has
quite a temper, when I take her off/out of anyplace she wants to be, she
cusses me out, hisses and bites (softly).

Miss Pookie Bear- AKA White Fang, the rescue from Canada.  Has a strong
taste for rubber, and is almost equal to Miss Stella in her abilities.  She
will eat anything, so far, but pretzles.  That I don't understand since she
likes chips and bread.  She seems to have a psychic bond with me.  She
hardly hears anything but always shows up when I look for her.  As long as
you rub her tummy, she will give you kisses (reminds me of someone).  She
also takes raisins out of your mouth.

Miss Esmerelda- Well, this little woman has a big ego nowadays.  Ever since
I put her picture on the web, she has gotten fan mail about her good looks.
She is my sweetheart.  When running around, she will come up and check on me
about every hour, give me a couple of kisses and then run off again.  She
loves to dance around and play chase with me.  She isn't pushy or rough, a
dainty lady with a big playful streak.

If you want to check out the crew, here is the web site:

http://www.missouri.edu/~c705570

I have all my gang up except for one cat. Hope to add him soon.

Maggie and the 19 Mid Missouri Mayhem Mobsters