From:
TonyClarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:31:06 -0000
My 4 y/o Sugar is similiar, she will play chase and tug of war with me
but she really doesn't like to be held. She will be perfectly calm and
let me comb her fur and and feel for lumps and bumps etc. but if I just
hold her she squirms away and walks off.

She always come to check on me as if to say hello several times a day
and then walks away again. When I am taking my afternoon nap in the
armchair she will climb up and slowly walk up my chest and gently touch
her nose to mine and sniff and then get down and walk away. I think she
is making sure that I am alive and still available for food delivery
(I hate to think it might be the other thing).

My 3 y/o Suki is the opposite and loves to lie on her back in my lap
while I stroke her tummy, sometimes falling asleep.

Tony