From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 19:14:32 -0400
It would make no difference if I were to write a congressperson or your
Govt. because I AM Canadian, but I thought I just might drop Mayor Ruddy a
line on the website.  I am sorry I could not keep my "attitude" out of the
message but I did try not to rant.  Have you read what a "Dr. Cohen" has
said about these little guys?  You can see it in NYC Tourism, Health Dept.

I would encourage everyone not living in NYC to drop a line to tell them
you cannot spend tourism dollars in that City.

>Thank you for publishing your misinformation about ferrets.
>
>We have cancelled our plans to include New York City in our vacation
>this year.
>
>I am sorry I did not realize the ban on Ferrets in your city and have
>vacationed along with my ferrets, spent money as a tourist, bought food
>and toys for the ferrets and recommended NYC as a great place to visit.
>
>We will not be in your city again, nor will I recommend it to anyone and
>will point out how misinformed you are about ferrets.
>
>If you cannot do your homework about a small domestic animal I question
>running a major City.
>
>Lynda Galloway
>St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Winnings will benefit ADV research and shelter ferrets.

Please vote for Stormy
http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html
       and here
http://www.sofla.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_february.html