From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:20:38 EDT
Not long ago I sent out a request for donations for Baby Blankets, quilts
and such.  Yesterday I received a wonderful supply of blankets, snug
sacks and receiving blankets from WeaselPals and wanted to let everyone
know what a wonderful and much needed supply she sent.

I was only expecting a few items, but when I picked up the box it was
almost to heavy for me to lift.  As I unpacked the many items, I found
several glorious snug sacks, loads and loads of different blankets, and
tons of receiving blankets.

So Again WeaselPals, Thank you so much for your kind donation.  No one
will never know how helpful this has been or how much it is appreciated
by both the hooman's and ferrets here.  They started using some of them
last night.

Tiny, the lil girl recovering from Adrenal surgery still hasn't gotten
out of her's yet and its after 4 PM here now.

Mare, AJ, Bear, Bonnie, Clyde, Crystal, Dharma, Emmy, Hooker, Joey,
Memers, Lucky, Reno, Stinky, Tiny, Tweaky, Wiley & Winky (aka:
Link-a-Link)

Ferret Soul

A dog or cat steals your heart,
but a ferret steals your  soul.