From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 18:03:35 -0700
Hullo. Someone wrote about a ferret biting. ...

You did not mention that you scruff. You have to almost always scruff
when they bite. Hold her like her mom would. I say..No Bite... while
scruffing.

Do you know how to scruff?

A friend of mine has great luck scruffing and gently dragging the
ferret on the floor.

I am bitten almost every day by one of mine. I worry big time when I am
not bitten. I realize Angel did not come for her soup or in the middle
of the night, or for a treat. And I hunt for her.

I know how to detach her jaw and canines and little bear arms from my
arm and scruff her so I can pretend I am in charge.

Sorry if you are already scruffing. But you did not mention it, and it
is has been really important for me with my lot of trouble makers.