From:
Vikki McElroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 11:42:09 EDT
i have never posted a reply before.  this is to the person who asked about
building ferret cages.  we built one , and used Plexiglas on the whole
length of 2 sides.  we really like it, as does our fer-fer.  we can see
him, and he can see us.  it is really nice.  consider.  we used some rabbit
wire.(on top front and back.) we made it three stories, and ladders to get
to each one.  we used pieces of linoleum to cover plywood floors(easy to
keep clean).  good luck!  you will enjoy building for your little friend!