Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:39:52 -0700
MEMORIAL SERVICE:

There will be a Memorial Service for baby David (David Jacob Cody) on
Saturday, July 24, 2004.  Service will begin at 11:00am.
Service will be held at the LIFE CHRISTIAN CENTER - 5497 SE International
Way, Milwaukie, OR 97222

A reception will follow.

The family will hold a private service and interrment later in the day.

MEDICAL UPDATE:

CHRIS - The leg is not as stabile as first believed.  Chris will be going
in for surgery on Thursday for repairs to her fractured leg.  It will be
necessary to pin / plate / screw the bone together.

SAMANTHA - Surgery is still pending.  An infection has developed and
surgery has been postponed until the infection clears.  She is still in
intensive care and in a great amount of discomfort.

There is a possibility that neither will be able to walk without the use
of some sort of device.

CONTACTS

Please direct all cards to the address of the Oregon Ferret Shelter for
now.  Family members and PFSN Volunteers will help to bring the cards to
Chris and Samantha at the hospital.  Cards for baby David's parents, Al &
Janelle Cody, may be directed to the same address.

MATHIS
c/o Oregon Ferret Shelter
17560 South Holly Lane
Oregon City, OR 97045

DONATIONS:

The PFSN has a 'sub-account' for financial donations.  If you wish to
send a check, please make it out to the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network.
On the 'Memo' line, please put MATHIS FUND.  Our Secretary at the PFSN
will be accounting for all donations.  For direct deposits, please
contact the Bank of America in Oregon City (503.656.1681).  Refer to
account number 004540614240.

Donations may also be made via the PayPal link on the PFSN Website.
Please go to the page that tells about the accident. www.ferretnet.org
or via my PayPal account - [log in to unmask]  We will forward this
into the account.

Donations may also be made via SOS.

Donations of ferret food (Totally Ferret) or any suppplies are always
welcome.  Please contact Katie at the shelter to see if she has any
specific needs.

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com