From:
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 15:43:49 -0500
Hiya guyz!  We had a nice week at the shelter.  Mommie cried again, but it
was a happy cry.  Barbie & Ken, the kids that were thrown off a 5th story
balcony twice, were finally adopted.  They went to a great home and are
loved dearly by their 2 new mommies!

Woozelette, my girlfriend (Shiloh, you're my girlfriend too!) isn't doing
so well.  She had surgery last week to remove a growth from her paw.  it
looked like a big wart (YUCK!).  she also has insulinoma and the Pred
isn't helping much.  i still take care of her though and auntie Carla is
making sure she gets her goo on time too!

mommie got her hair dyed AGAIN.  now it's even REDDER than before!  she
did it in preparations of the All About Pets show on the 31st at the
International Center in Toronto.  She always dresses up as "Super Ferret
Girl" and this year will be no exception.  i just hope she doesn't make
me wear the cape again!

Love to all!!!
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

Everything is okay in the end.  If it's not okay, then it's not the end.