From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1993 10:23:32 -0400
        I'm not taking credit for this. I just like to save as much infor-
mation as I can.  Never know when you may need it.  Glad to hear Kaasa(sp)
is doing better.  Have a good weekend.

                                 DUCK SOUP

ONE CAN SUSTACAL 8oz (it comes in a larger size )
ONE CAN WATER    8oz
OPTIONAL --  TWO SCOOPS KMR KITTEN WEANING FORMULA\ or KMR kitten milk
            replacement
4 OZ dry food  - soaked in enough water to cover and soften completely

mix throughly / we always nuke it for them to the temperature of baby
formula /we serve about 4 fluid ounces at a time twice a day for
maintenance, if your little guys eat too much and you feel they are
getting fat, you can increase the amount of water/ we have tried
increasing the amount of dry food, but if it gets too thick some of them
won't eat it.  This formula also freezes well- The Sustacal must be used
within 48 hours if left only in the fridge.

----- End Included Message -----

        Brad, Sebastian, Mako.