From:
Brian Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 02:57:38 -0500
Finally, I'm all caught up again on the FML.  Nixon has decided he's had
enough of ferretone.  It is no longer his favorite treat, as a matter of
fact it seems that he will no longer eat the Iams Kitten Food with a little
of it mixed in.  He now prefers the plain food.  Which is a switch, it used
to be the other way around.  What can I use to give him the same vitamins,
etc?  I liked the Ferretone because it keeps his coat looking nice and soft.
Also, what exactly is Duck Soup?  What's the recipe?

The search for the ferret condo continues...

Brian
Nixon, Ashley, Quibby, and Imus