From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 16:19:17 +0100
Hi Reet Your quite right the best ferret food is small animals, fir bone
and feather included.  Most members of this list would have hysterics if
they knew what most UK ferret workers feed their ferrets.  The ferrets
seem fitter and we do not have to feed hairball remedies or extra vitamins.
My ferrets never see a vet (except the hob now called Noballs) the last 4
to pass over the bridge were aged 7 8 9 and 8, the live ones are 7 8 and
Noballs now 3 fixed at 2.  Remember in the UK we do not usually fix our
ferrets.

Keep up the good work
Chris.