From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:04:53 -0400
Dear Anne,

You need to look at what your ferrets do in a more positive light, The
wet soil spread on the kitchen floor is so it will be dry when you want
to use it, the OJ off the coffee table and on the floor test the theory
of gravity, the poo next to the litter box keeps their stuff clean and
adds a few deep knee bends to your daily routine, the water bowl splash
cleans the toe nails, in my house, kibble is spread out for the dogs, and
cereal - they read about a toy in the packages and were looking for it,
the marshmallows were stuck to the floor so they would not roll away as
you tried to pick them up, and the soot is is a cover up so you will
never know who your little helpers were, sort of like the Tooth Fairy.

After talking to my gang, this is what we came up with.

HUGS

Marilyn