From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:11:04 EDT
I just want to thank a few folks that have sent some things for our open
house findraiser and much need bedding for the ferrets.  Yvonne, a box
full of home made hammy and sleep sack, with a special box for paralized
Meadow Soprano.  They are all beautiful and Meadow loves her play
blanket.

To C. Feity, please e mail me your addy, it was ripped up on the box,
another great box, with Nutrical, blankets, towels, and the best baby
toys I've ever seen.  The cow and pig beds are great!!  It was a huge box
full of great stuff for the furkids.  Now thanks to these two gals some
of our old and very worn out bedding can be tossed out!

Thanks to Patrica Neals for all the Yesterdays News upc codes, we are
spending so much on litter that these upc's help use get free bags of
litter, keep em comming!!  Thank you Patricia.

For the open house we have just received, 2, 1 yr scripts to Ferrets,
thank you Mary lou!  Great bumper stickers from Robin, doodlebug's mom,
2003 J.C.  calanders and 2 setss of the Richard Bach books, from Brenda
Probtsfield, awsome!  J.C. screensavers from the Ferret Company, Thank
you everyone!!!  We have more stuff comming for the raffles at the open
house.  We also have Nutro coupon books on for over $200 worth of free
dog food, and one for over 100 worth of free cat food, Bud beer stein w/
the ferret on it, Starbucks coffee, new mens shirts, $25 cert from
Petsmart, And so much more.

The event is on Oct 6th at 4:30, if interested e ail me for directions.
Also our webpage is updated and the open house flyer is on it.  We are
still adding pics asap!

http://geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/index.htm
Take care,
CJ