Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 07:49:25 -0700
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/SOS-non-raffle.html

May 16th we added A beautiful Sterling Silver Ferret on Amethyst Pendant
donated by Di Sauter...

and May 22nd we added A Basket of Alaskan Delights donated by Cindy
Michou...

that is a 1st Place prize...a 2nd Place prize...and a 3rd Place prize...
[this is no inference of valuability...just the order that they were
donated and the info gotten to me...]

if you do not wish to participate in the non-raffle but still wish to
donate to Jackie or to Sandi Robinson...the info is at the bottom of this
page... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/SOS-non-raffle.html

thank you all in advance...
SOSkat and all who are involved in this NON-Raffle...:)
and a special thank you to Rose and Lisette who got this started...
God bless you both!!!

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from Kat the Incorrigible
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

25% of my Mary Kay profits donated to Ferret Shelters!!!!!
My MARY KAY page... http://www.marykay.com/kparsons16
My Mary Kay on hand... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/MK.html