From:
ROCK377274 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 12:08:44 EDT
>I am curious at what other ferret owners are using and how successful the
>methods are

I used a pair of scissors to poke holes in the rim on 3 sides of the litter
box.  I put string through and tie it to the cage.  They can not move the
box and poop next to or behind it, nor can they move it to dump it.  Its a
regular cat pan and its deep enough so that if they dig, they usually dont
get it over the sides.  The pan outside of the cage I dont have a problem
with them moving or dumping, If they did.  Im not sure I'd know what to do
either!  lol :)

Sharon, Woobie and Princess
Former RaysGirl00
Kearny, NJ