From:
Wind & Willow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:04:45 -0700
I was finally able to reach a local vet at a little after 2 am-- He
was kind enough to meet me at the clinic.. she passed quietly with me
holding, kissing and talking to her the whole way... still hurts but
at least she didn't have to struggle and seize all night..

I emailed Dr. W- and will report all I know about her and the other
deaths.. I just honestly don't know-- Nala was months after the
injection and bandit a full year after-- so perhaps it isn't related--
I HOPE not.

she is sleeping peacefully in a meadow of flowers..

In the light of day -- I doubt it was the vaccine... Nala got sick
months after her injection, Bandit just over a year after his second
injection and Aona was insulinomic..

Dr. W emailed and said a reaction would have been sooner.. especially
with Nala and Bandit.. he asked us to do a post mordem-- wish that was
an option.. but in this podunk town we are lucky to have vet willing to
come in and they usually treat horses etc.

I just didn't think of taking her still body into Reno or Gardnerville
for such a thing-- I probably should have but I wasn't thinking
clearly.

I appologize for reacting so quickly-- and appreciate your
understanding in my time of heartbreak.

thank you all for you love and kindness not just when we are hurting
but, each and every day--