From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:58:14 -0500
The 10 ferrets won't be coming to the shelter until Friday next week.
This gives us a wee bit more time to prepare for them.  A few of you have
contacted me about fostering, thank you so much!  I'll be in contact with
you soon.

If *anyone* can help NEXT Friday with the ferrets, they will be arriving in
the afternoon at the shelter.  I know most of you work day jobs, but if
anyone has the day off or is able to come by to help, it would be GREATLY
appreciated.

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!