From:
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 11:33:00 -0500
Hi everyone!  I got tattled on by auntie Paige last week.  She's such a
tattle tale!  She told the Ferret Aid group that after the pet show on
Friday night, she kidnapped a bunch of us kids and took us to her place.

She was awoken by the sound of whimpering.  She wrote, "Panicked that one
of the crew was picking on Harley I jumped out of bed and ran to the next
room.  In those split seconds I had visions of Randy hunting me down as I
let someone hurt her poor defenseless Harley :-).

As I turned the corner, fear turned to laughter... There is Harley sitting
on Lucky (which is 2 times his size) chewing on Lucky's neck.  Poor Luck
knew the rules (no picking on Harley) so he just lay there whimpering
until I came into the room.  I stamped on the floor a couple times to get
Harleys' attention, as soon as he realized he was caught he gave me his
look.  You know the one... who me?  couldn't be, didn't you know I'm
innocent?

The part Harley missed during his entire academy award act announcing he
had been framed, was ... a huge tuff of Luckys' hair was sticking out the
side of the Bugs' mouth :-)"

She sure tattled on me good! <grin>

Tugger and Rusty are doing great.  They now live in the same cage together.
In fact both boys are so much happier that Tugger started "chatting" with
mom the other day.  She tickled his bum and BINGO, he began the ferret chat
with her.  Rusty on he other hand used to be so hard to wake and never
really wanted to explore.  Yesterday (after spending 3 nights with Tugger)
Rus scooted around the house, balanced himself on his one back leg and
stood up to see what was on the sofa!

Mom watched her very first spay surgery on Friday.  She didn't even pass
out!  She watched Meesha being spayed.  She's the little girl from London
who has the behavioral problem like a circus cat.  She paces back and forth
frantically in her cage constantly.

We've taken in another 5 ferrets this week.  Beevis and Ceilidh are also
back at the shelter and we are at maximum capacity.  If anyone out there
is interested in fostering or adopting, please call my mom.

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to you!
Click here!!