Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:09:43 -0800
Hi all

Things here have been kinda slow.  I am beginning to worry something may
happen.  It has been too good.

A little girl named Bandit came in today.  She waz met by Carson, Molly,
Sugar, and Sophie.  They were very glad to see her and there waz hugs all
around.  They were interested in da news and gossip at home.  They sat and
talked about home for some time.  When everyone waz filled in they headed
off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They had to stop
at da Babyfod Balconey for a bite to eat as well.  I later saw then over
at da Ferretone Flood lapping away at da ferretone.  They seemed to enjoy
dat a lot.  Nobody surfed though.  Hmm.  Then it waz off to run through
da fields and look for cheweasels to hide and knaw on.  They seemed to
locate several but they took them over to their den at Dirt Mountain for
safe keeping.  They do tend to run away if left unattended.  She said to
send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to her mommy.

I think I will look for a cheweasel or two.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee