From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 10:23:47 -0400
My son lived in an apartment for a while and they got new neighbors next
door, like what happen?  Cockroches in the kitchen.  What he did was
just was ajax powder pour a thin line around the wall base boards in the
kitchen, under the sink, no more cockroches.

Has anyone Ferrets poof, a sweet smell when being held, or excited that
they get to ride in the car?  BB and Foxy does it everytime we go
somewhere.

We have to learn to wear flame suit, usually I just skip over those ones,
sometimes I do write about a letter.  To them it is a drug fix, just to
get people upset, turns their crank, or jollies.  So Please Stay!!

Marie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets