From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 12:00:23 EDT
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOS.html
Toady here ..  the South Jerzey boy from Kista.  I live in TN now with
the gorgious Wolfy Stout (ooo lala).  Anywayz, I go to dat there site up
there... and I know doz ferrets!  I do, I do , I do!  They all helped me...
dem and there mom Renee from NC.  They helped get me to my new mommy.  And
dey were sooooo niiiice to me.  I wuz scared outta my mind so I wasn't so
nice back ya know?  But gosh I saw da boy Gizmo they're tryin' to help...
and I'm so proud to know Kouri, Kit, Tobias, all of dem!

So go take a gander at my friends.. and read about Gizmo.

OH my mommy sayz da FML got us all deze new friends on here.  And even got
ME!

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/