From:
"Dixon, Angela M. HS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:12:01 -0500
Hello FMLers,
This is just a reminder that I will provide envelopes to all who want
them - to make it easier to donate to 'Support Our Shelters'.  Just
email me your 'snail mail' address and I will send you 12 envelopes
pre-addressed to SOS and with your return address on them as well.  Add
the buck and the stamp.  It's just that easy.

Angela and the Angels,

Cocoa  'I know where the candy is stashed.  It won't be there for long'.
Ted    'Just give me all the raisins and be done with it'
Sassy  'I don't care about candy.  I'm just glad my beautiful fur is
        growing back'
Zena   'I'm not demon...destroyer for nothing.   Someone has to sort all
        that candy'.
F.D. Piranha 'If you think you can get to the candy before me, just try
              it furface'