From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:23:14 EST
I guess I didn't see your posting Carol.  I have used Eagle Pack ferret
food for over 2 years now.  It's very similar to Totally Ferret, has
great protein and fat levels, is organic and my kids took to it like a
duck takes to water.  I have a mix of TF, Eagle Pack and I also use Royal
Canin kitten food.  They're all fat and happy.  (well maybe not quite
fat! LOL)

I also exclusively feed both my dogs (GSD and Rottie) Eagle Pack Select
Premium, organic lamb and rice, plus I feed my cat the Eagle Pack
Hairball remedy.  They're all doing extremely well.

I buy directly from a distributor in Buffalo, NY, who will sell me $250
worth of food at a time (any combinations) and deliver it to my house,
2.5 hours away.  I think I figured it out to be retail $1.00 a lb for the
dog food and buying in bulk at shelter prices, it comes down to about 60
cents a lb.

I highly recommend Eagle Pack Ferret food.  I also believe that a number
of rescuers from Texas us Eagle Pack?  Right Millie?

Barb and her 6 whirling dervishes...Hope, Kate, Tess, Cher, Jake and Sam