Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:10:47 -0600
Hi This is Buffie

I saw the post about Mazuri ferret food that contain Ethoxyquin and its
bad for the ferrets health.  Please let me know more about that and if
its true that it can cause health problems.  If its true, then I want
to switch to more healthier food for my furkids.  I heard that Totally
Ferret food is the #1 food and it doesn't seem to contain ethoxyquin.

I have a stupid ?  Does anyone know why Totally ferret food is more
expensive then mazuri food?  Is it cuz totally ferret is the best food
there is?  Money is no object when it come to my ferrets.  I want the
best for my ferrets no matter what.  What does anyone recommend of the
totally ferret plain food, turkey or chicken??  Or shld I get turkey and
chicken and mix it.  Please let me know as soon as possible.  Any info
wld be greatly appreciated.  You can e mail me privately.

Thanks a bunch in advance.