From:
Kathie Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 15:55:49 -0400
I'm trying to rehome my three ferrets. Times are tough and I can't
afford to feed them. I have 2 females and 1 male.

Charlie is a black sable, very laid back and is approx 4 years old. He
has never known being hurt or abused and is starting to show signs of a
heart condition. Holly is a black sable, whom came from the dmk rescue.
She has no know health problems. Charlie and Holly must stay together.
Gidget is light in color. I think she is a sable just not sure. She is
showing signs of adrenal. Hair loss on tail and starting on her back.
She is sometimes very aggressive.

Serious inquiries only. These ferrets must go to a loving home. If you
have any questions or are interested in these ferrets please give me a
call at 419-910-0109. If I don't answer I will return your phone call
as soon as possible.