From:
moduinne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:44:48 -0400
Merry Meet

I just wanted to share a bit of news.  I just found out that I might be
picked to be part of a one on one interview with Sonya the Pet Psychic.
I spoke with one of their production crew members yesterday and she will
be writing up my story about the strange behaviors of my ferret Hughbie
and if its approved, and she seems to think it will be, then we will be
taped for the show.  I am so thrilled that I can hardly handle it.  I
mentioned how Hughbie was part of the Arcadia Rescue a few years back.

I don t remember the lady who brought Hughbie to us from her home in
Tampa when we were living in Homosassa.  If this strikes a cord with
anyone could you please respond to me privately.  I also mentioned how
we use the FML as help sometimes for ferret information.  Hope no one
minds.  Anyway, must run.

Take Care,
M Hastie