From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 20:03:31 -0700
http://rockysraffles.com/

Rocky's Ferretstock 2008 raffle site is up! If you're unable to come
to Ferretstock on June 7th, you can still participate and have fun
with our online raffle site. Our webmaster, has outdone herself in
developing the site! I love it, it even has a shopping cart! Serious
uptown!!! lol

Everyone has the same chance at winning, whether you're attending or
unable to. Even if you are going, you can shop and try to decide what
to buy tickets for June 7th. There's alot of great stuff. Wait til you
see it all. Click on a thumbnail for a popup with a larger image so you
can view more detail of the item. Be sure to check in every few days,
as you never know when another awesome item will be added to the site.

We're using a paypal shopping cart for ticket purchases. Extremely
easy. Simply click 'add to cart' below an item to add that item's
raffle ticket to your cart. If you want more than one ticket for an
item, just change the quantity in your cart and update the cart. When
you're finished, proceed to checkout. You'll get a detailed email from
paypal with your purchases. I will get the same details and will fill
out raffle tickets with your name/adrs and place them into the raffle
bags for you.

I'm psyched!! This is so much fun and I can't wait til June 7th! This
will be the biggest and best ever FERRETSTOCK!!!! We've got some great
plans to make this event so much fun. In the coming days I'll be back
to tell you about "The Tacky Hammy" contest and other fun things!

Regarding the online raffles, you have until 11am June 7th to get in
on the action. Get going! Good luck, everyone!

The response to our general invitation to attend Ferretstock 2008 has
been wonderful. We have so many new faces coming, as well old friends
alike. For those that missed the invite in an earlier FML; this is not
a show, this is a party attended by people that share the joy of loving
ferrets. For more details go to:
http://rockysferrets.com/events/fs/ferretstock.html

Please RSVP so that we can plan the food and drinks, and parking. If
camping out, space is limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible.
Tent City is filling up fast!

Thank you all for your great support throughout the past 13 years,
and continued. We are so very grateful.

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's