From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 16:43:01 -0600
Dear Gordon,
I am truly sorry that you have no imagination nor a heart that allows
someone to bring some sort of comfort to those who have lost a ferret.
It is true that there is Strength in Numbers, and the number of us on
the FML support one another through difficult times and well as through
joyful times.

Sandee in suppose to be a FERRET-ANGEL, who greets other ferrets at
the Rainbow Bridge, and sends a message back to earth so that those who
have lost their beloved pet will receive some comfort.  Therefore, a
FERRET-ANGEL does not have your elequoence in language and grammer.  So,
sit back and enjoy, or do not read Sandee's remarks.  Just like television
or radio, if you do not like the program, change channels or turn it off.

Finally, "JUDGE NOT, LEAST YOU BE JUDGED (MATTHEW CHAPTER 5)."  These words
of Jesus to the people of Israel almost 2000 years ago.  Take a look at the
scripture quoted, maybe you will find that a sensitive heart and consoling
words are a better way to incorporate changes in those things you do not
personally like, instead of being so critical as your note on the 7
Nov.2000 FML.

I pray that the Almighty will allow your hard heart to soften and be
kinder to all you meet or communicate with.

Rev.Ronald L. Sims,D.D.