From:
Roger Poore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 12:32:30 EST
After seeing Barbara's post, I thought it would be a good idea to remind
you guys and to let newcomers to the FML know about the Rainbow Bridge
web site at Ferret World.  It is not just for ferrets.

There are a few other people that have copied my idea but the original
Rainbow Bridge web site is at:

    http://ferret-world.csc.peachnet.edu/Rainbow_Bridge
Roger Poore
Sub-Reality Software
   specializing in entertainment software
   current project:   The Seventh Sign
for more information on Sub-Reality Software, email--

Ferret World, The Coolest Place on Earth!
  http://ferret-world.csc.peachnet.edu