From:
Tracy Tunnison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 12:37:17 -0400
Hi all!  Just a quick show update for all those planning to attend the GLFA
show in Lansing on Nov. 9.  I have finally gotten everything I need for the
show packets.  These will start going in the mail tomorrow (Friday).  If
anyone out there still hasn't requested one, please do so at any time.

So far (knock on wood!) everything seems to be going according to plan.  We
will have several breeders from across the country there with ferrets for
sale.  So even if you don't plan on showing, come on over, ferret math may
hit you :)

For those of you who have never shown before, be warned that showing a
ferret is almost as addictive as being owned by one! (or 2 or 3...) GLFA is
taking every precaution available to us to keep a sanitary show to protect
your fuzzies from harm.  There is always a risk, but between good owners
(like you all are) and good hygiene practices among our judges, there should
be little or no spreading of any contagious diseases.

I'm getting excited and can't wait for the "show season" to start.
Unfortunately, due to limited funds, I am only able to attend shows in
neighboring states.  I plan on being at the Chicago show and look forward to
meeting some of you there.  So, all you people in states withing driving
distance of Michigan, start planning those shows!  People in Michigan are
show starved (even though we sponsor 2 championship shows a year) and want
to be able to attend more.

Thank you all for your time! Have a fuzzy day!
Tracy Tunnison
Mid-Michigan Ferrets
GLFA Show Registrar