From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2006 07:30:04 -0400
Last year, while I was in a Yahoo Ferret Group, a young woman was telling
everyone, about how much her ferrets loved to receive the raspberries, on
their bellybuttons.  After it was explained to her, what the bellybutton
really was, she became very embarrassed.  This was a very good lesson on
how to sex a ferret.

When I adopted four older ferrets, in August of last year, from a young
woman, in Orlando, one of them was not sexed right.  Instead of two
females and two males, they were three females and one male.  (Trouble
was renamed Calamity Jane)

Smiles,
Arlena

Ferrets Rule My World!
Furo Mafia (Trouble, Flurry, Sneaker, Nami, Nipper)
Brat Pack (Taz, Stitch, Scamper, Sprite, Jezzabelle, Sheela)
Rainbow (Scooter, Bandit, Scottie, Princess, Storm, Calamity Jane,
Frisky, QT-WeeOne)